Exemestane Aromasin Anti Estrogen Steroids Pharmaceutical Raw Powder CAS 107868-30-4
||453.7 oC at 760 mmHg
1. Exemestane is a steroidal Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) that is most commonly known as Aromasin. In fact, the Aromasin brand name is the only pharmaceutical grade brand of the Exemestane AI due to the tight patent Upjohn has maintained on the product. While tightly controlled by the pharmaceutical giant, Aromasin is available in numerous countries around the globe.
2. Aromasin was first released on the U.S. market in 2000 after shortly gaining FDA approval a few months prior in 1999. The primary purpose of use as with most AI's would be to combat breast cancer in post-menopausal women. Shortly after, the AI would begin to gain a lot of popularity among anabolic steroid users for its ability to protect against estrogenic related side effects. This action is very similar to the older and more popular AI's in Arimidex and Femara It would also gain a fair amount of popularity in Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plans among steroid users. It was not the first AI to gain such popularity but would prove to be a little more advantageous for this purpose than most AI's.
3. Aromasin is officially classified as a steroidal suicide Aromatase Inhibitor, and carries the ability to inhibit the aromatase enzyme, which is responsible for the production or conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Aromasin has the ability to block aromatization, which in turn inhibits the production of estrogen, and thereby lowers the body's serum estrogen levels. This will prove useful to breast cancer patients as breast cancer often feeds off the estrogen hormone. It will also prove useful to the anabolic steroid user.
The third generation aromatase inhibitors, used in the treatment of metastatic breast cancer and used as aid in the treatment of early breast cancer.
Many breast cancers are stimulated to grow by the female sex hormones oestrogen and progesterone. These breast cancers are called hormone sensitive or hormone receptor positive and can be treated with drugs that block the effects of these hormones.
In women who have had their menopause, oestrogen is mainly produced by changing androgens (sex hormones produced by the adrenal glands) into oestrogens. This process is called aromatisation and happens mainly in the fatty tissues, muscle and the skin. It needs a particular enzyme called aromatase.
Exemestan blocks the process of aromatisation. So it lowers the amount of oestrogen in the body. In early breast cancer, taking exemestanes can help to stop breast cancer coming back. In advanced breast cancer the cancer cells may grow more slowly or stop growing completely.
Hormones are chemical substances that are produced by glands in the body, which enter the bloodstream and cause effects in other tissues. For example, the hormone testosterone made in the testicles and is responsible for male characteristics such as deepening voice and increased body hair. The use of hormone therapy to treat cancer is based on the observation that receptors for specific hormones that are needed for cell growth are on the surface of some tumor cells. Hormone therapies work by stopping the production of a certain hormone, blocking hormone receptors, or substituting chemically similar agents for the active hormone, which cannot be used by the tumor cell. The different types of hormone therapies are categorized by their function and/or the type of hormone that is affected.
Exemestan is an aromatase inhibitor. This means it blocks the enzyme aromatase (found in the body's muscle, skin, breast and fat), which is used to convert androgens (hormones produced by the adrenal glands) into estrogen. In the absence of estrogen, tumors dependent on this hormone for growth will shrink.
||White Crystalline Powder
|Loss On Drying
|Residue On Ignition
||The specification conform with enterprise standard.
Fuction of Exemestane
1) Exemestane for breast cancer prevention
Chemoprevention of breast cancer is an effective strategy to reduce the incidence of this disease in women at risk. The first agents to show a significant chemopreventive effect were the SERMs tamoxifen and raloxifen. An updated comprehensive analysis of all SERM prevention trials showed that they are able to reduce the incidence of breast cancer in high- and average-risk women, an effect that is sustained by a reduction in ER-positive invasive breast cancer.
2) Exemestane is a third-generation irreversible steroidal inactivator of the aromatase enzyme and is effective in all the treatment settings for breast cancer, including chemoprevention.
In the metastatic setting, exemestane has been extensively investigated as the first-line, second-line, and further-line treatment and is now registered for the treatment of postmenopausal women with advanced hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer whose disease has progressed following antiestrogen therapy. Of note, the potential lack of cross-resistance with NSAIs yields additional opportunities in the treatment sequence of endocrine agents. Furthermore, based on clinically meaningful results, exemestane with everolimus represents an effective therapeutic option for a disease that has progressed after exposure to NSAIs.
Exemestane is generally well tolerated, with a side effect profile similar to that of other AIs and including menopausal symptoms, arthralgia, bone loss, and altered lipid metabolism.
How to use exemestane?
Read the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before you start using exemestane and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Take this medication by mouth, usually once daily with food (after a meal), or as directed by your doctor.
Dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking.
Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day.
Since this drug can be absorbed through the skin and lungs, women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not handle this medication or breathe the dust from the tablets.
Inform your doctor right away if your condition worsens (such as you get new breast lumps).
1. Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years.
Delivery areas of our products: US, UK, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Russia, Portugal, Latvia, Switzerland, Iceland, Ukraine, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Peru, Sweden, New Zealand, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Ireland, Tunisia, Mexico, Greece, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Israel and so on.
Payment method: T/T, Western union, Moneygram, bitcoin etc.
2. Discreet package. The packing suits you best would be choosen to cross customs safely. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also take into consideration.
3. Top quality. High quality guarenteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
4. Security Shipping: Shipping by express (FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS), by air. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. We have stock, so we can delivery quickly at the very day when receive the payment.
6. Warm after-sale service for you 24/7. Any of your question would be solved for the first as soon as possible.
7. A discount would be given when you make a large order.
If you have any question,you can feel free to contact me: