Guangzhou Kafen Biotech Co.,Ltd
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10g|
|Packaging Details:||Discreet and disguised|
|Delivery Time:||Within 24 hours after receiving your payment|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram,Bitcoin and Bank Transfer|
|MP:||169 °C||Appearance:||White Powder|
Pharmaceutical Chemicals Manufacturer Tibolone Acetate with Estrogen Steroid Liviella Livial
Tibolone Acetate with Estrogen Steroid Liviella Livial
|Product Name||Tibolone Acetate|
19-Norpregn-5(10)-en-20-yn-3-one, 17-hydroxy-7-metyl-, (7α,17α)-
|Other Name||Tibolonum Tibolon Tibolona LIVIELLA LIVIAL|
|Alias||Livial Tibofem 7α-Methylnoretynodrel Org OD 14,
|Characteristic||White or off-White Crystal Powder|
|Usages||Estrogen Steroid, Anti Aging Steroids, Female Hormones, Tbol Prohormone Steroids, Menopausal Syndrome.|
|Packing||Secret and discreet package meeting your requirements.
Discreet and Stealth Package for Customs Clearance
|Sample||Samples available any time|
|Storage||Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and light.
Powerful Tibolone Acetate:
1. As the 7α-methyl derivative of noretynodrel, Tibolone(Livial, Tibofem), is a 19-nortestosterone derivative also known as 7α-methylnoretynodrel, 7α-methyl-17α-ethynyl-19-nor-δ5(10)-testosterone, 7α-methyl-17α-ethynyl-17β-hydroxy-19-norandrost-5(10)-en-3-one, and is related structurally to other 19-nortestosterone progestins.
2. Tibolone has similar or greater efficacy compared to older hormone replacement drugs, but shares a similar side effect profile. It is used mainly for treatment of endometriosis, as well as hormone replacement therapy in post-menopausal women. It has also been investigated as a possible treatment for female sexual dysfunction.
3. Tibolone has tissue-selective estrogenic effects, with desirable effects in bone, the brain, and the vagina, and lack of undesirable action in the endometrium and breasts. Its tissue selectivity is the result of metabolism, enzyme modulation and receptor modulation.
How does Tibolone Acetate work ?
1. Tibolone, an analogue of the progestin, norethynodrel, is a drug with tissue-specific effects on receptors and enzymes that influences the synthesis and metabolism of endogenous estrogen, progesterone, and androgen.
2. Tibolone and its metabolite Δ4-tibolone act as agonists of the progesterone and androgen receptors, while its two major active metabolites, 3α-hydroxytibolone and 3β-hydroxytibolone, act as potent, fully activating agonists of the estrogen receptor (ER), with a high preference for ERα.
3. Tibolone produces their tissue-selectivity via means of modulation of the ER. As such, to distinguish it from SERMs, tibolone has been described as a "selective tissue estrogenic activity regulator" (STEAR), and also as a "selective estrogen enzyme modulator" (SEEM).
4. Tibolone, 3α-hydroxytibolone, and 3β-hydroxytibolone act as antagonists of the glucocorticoid and mineralocorticoid receptors, with preference for the mineralocorticoid receptor.
Tibolone Acetate for Female Hormones:
1. Tibolone is used to help prevent osteoporosis (bone loss). Tibolone is a synthetic steroid drug with estrogenic, progestogenic, and weak androgenic actions, works by mimicking the activity of the female sex hormones, oestrogen and progesterone.
2. Tibolone helps to restore the balance of female hormones in women who have a lack of oestrogen, is an option available for the treatment of menopausal symptoms. Tibolone (Livial) is a first-line treatment for menopausal symptoms and a second-line therapy for prevention of osteoporosis.
3. Tamoxifen, raloxifene, and tibolone used to treat breast cancer significantly reduce invasive breast cancer in midlife and older women, but also increase the risk of adverse side effects. It is only suitable for women who have been through the menopause, and providing there have been at least 12 months since the last natural period.
4. Tibolone has been used by women between the ages of 50 and 60 years for menopausal symptoms and the prevention of osteoporosis when the risk of stroke was low. It increased the risk of stroke in patients with osteoporosis the risk of stroke rises exponentially with age, therefore tibolone should generally not be used in elderly women.
5. Tibolone may increase blood fibrinolytic activity and enhance the effect of anticoagulants such as warfarin. It interact with cytochrome P450 3A4 substrates such as midazolam. Healthcare professionals should exercise caution in the simultaneous use of tibolone and anticoagulants such as warfarin, especially when starting or stopping tibolone.
Type of HRT Use at Recruitment:
|Never Use (n, 95% CI)||Oestrogen-only (n, 95% CI)||Tibolone(n, 95% CI)||Cyclic combined(n, 95% CI)||Continuous combined (n, 95% CI)|
|Endometrial cancer||3 (3-3)||5* (4-8)||6 (5-8)||3 (3-4)||2 (2-3)|
|Breast Cancer||14 (13-14)||18 (17-20)||20 (18-23)||28 (26-30)||29 (28-31)|